With some spelling changes on my part, this one says, "God died on the cross to make our sins go away and whoever believes, God will give you eternal life in heaven with God."

"This is heaven. This is God's dreamland."

"Praying yes. God I love you."

"The best day"

It was State Fair time again! There was a circus there this year, so that was the first item on the agenda.

While we were waiting in line to get inside the tent, Curtis saw a poster and recognized the man as Bello Nock, one of their favorite performers from America's Got Talent. Turns out he was performing at this circus! That was such a fun surprise for the boys.

They recognize this performance from the show.

There was also a really good juggler, which was neat because all of our kids have been trying to learn to juggle.
Our friends had plans to attend the fair that same day, so we met up with them at the circus.

They tried out the stilts at the pioneer village.





Half the fun of a fair is the food! I wish I could reach right in and take a bite of that funnel cake. It was sooooo yummy! And don't worry, I shared with everyone!

That pumpkin was over a thousand pounds.

I bought some face masks because I thought they would be fun to do with Bella. I was disappointed that both of the masks were more of a scrub. Not what I was expecting. But we made the best of it!

Another fun thing about this month is that I turned 38! We went out to dinner to celebrate.




Wrapped inside of those gifts are chocolate, wireless headphones, oven mitt and towels, and the Magnolia Table cookbook. I'm having so much fun reading through this book and marking the recipes that I want to try. I've already made a couple and so far the people I feed have been pleased!
A by-product of all my cleaning/organizing. I now fold my shirts vertically so that I can see all of them. Game changer! No more forgotten articles of clothing at the bottom of the pile.

All dressed up for a wedding this past Saturday. This is a new dress that I got from Lori for my birthday.

Bella made her volleyball debut this week! She was so nervous in the days leading up to it, but she played so well.

Ready!

She's been the most nervous about her serving. The power behind her serve is still a work in progress for her, but she got it over the net - which is something that I still cannot do overhand.



A few days after school started, Graydon started complaining about blurry vision. We got him in for an eye appointment this week. The verdict? 20/20 vision. The eye doctor thinks the blurriness might be from dry eyes and/or allergies. That would make sense because Graydon's eyes get really impacted by his allergies.

Curtis must have gotten a hold of a phone.

Last night there was a fly buzzing around Bella's bedroom while she was trying to sleep. I tried unsuccessfully to swat at it, but after a few attempts, Bella got it herself. Normally, she never wants to kill anything, but that fly was bugging her something fierce.

1 comment:
Karen...I can't remember if I got you a bday gift. Oh no!
Post a Comment