Our school week was shortened this past week due to cold and snow. We had one full day off and several two-hour delays. While I don't love that we'll have to make that day up, it's nice to have an excuse to slow down and stay indoors.
Graydon living his best life.

Bella spent part of her day off cleaning her room. She went through some containers and looked at old journals and trinkets.

After seeing Bella look through her baby box, Graydon and Curtis wanted to see theirs as well. These boxes contain things like hospital bracelets, baby hats, and little mementos from that phase of life that we wanted to save. It was a nice walk down memory lane.


We received this amaryllis from Andy's Aunt Tammie right before Christmas. It arrived as the red bulb at the bottom. We literally had to do nothing - not even water it. Just place it by indirect light and watch it grow and bloom. It's so pretty.

Curtis got some candy at a basketball game that turned his tongue blue. He wanted me to take a picture of him so that he could see it.

I decided to do yoga one evening. Nobody was hanging out in the living room (and that space beat going down to the cold basement, which is what I usually do), so I did it in there. Curtis joined me.

Post-yoga selfie!

3 comments:
Has anything ever bothered you in life? Do you
have any problem you need to solve? A pending
court case you want to resolve in your favor?
Health, relationship and finance. Welcome to
the world of miracles and wonders, there are
supernatural treasure and power to liberate
mankind from all afflictions. Why cant you live a
life of your dream? Why must you work so hard
and yet earn so little? Why cant you be happy
with the one you love and desire or why cant the
one you love reciprocate and appreciate that
love? Why would the doctor tell you there is no
solution or cure to your problems? Why would
your lawyer say you stand no chance, that your
case is hopeless? Have you been cheated by
anyone or those owing you money refuse to pay
back? Do you need a rapid job promotion in
your place of work? You want to venture into
politics? Now I understand certain things are
hard to believe and comprehend, but all I ask
from you is only 3 days and if you will follow my
instructions and use the items you will receive, I
promise your life will never be the same
again.If you find no relevance in the help I offer
I solemnly appeals do not be vindictive and go
in peace. And if your intentions are to take
advantage of the powerful nature of our items
for the purpose of evil, I will not have any
business with you please be advised. May
angels guide you. All inquiries should be
directed to the email below Email:
dr.abalaka@outlook.com
you will gain all your loses back
Hi everyone I'm Carolina peter and am here to share the wonderful work Dr tunde did for me. After 4 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other women and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other women, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. tunde who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband come back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other women and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or call or whatsapp:+2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE.
I want to let the world know about Dr, Abaka the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Dr, Abaka used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and ever since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Dr, Abaka because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Dr, Abaka today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Dr, Abaka email is: drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com OR add him on whats app via: +2349063230051 https//:drabakaspelltemple.blogspot.com
Post a Comment