Thursday, June 13, 2019

Hello Summer!

Bella and I kicked off summer vacation with new haircuts! Shorter hair for the win!
IMG_9434

Afterwards, I treated the kids to Starbucks.
IMG_9402

I really splurged. They each got their own frappuccinos.
IMG_9404

IMG_9407

IMG_9408

Curtis now loves Starbucks and asks to go there all the time. What have I done.
IMG_9410

A church family has this awesome property where they built all sorts of tree houses, swings, and zip lines for their grandkids. They invited us over and it was so cool.
IMG_9470

IMG_9471

IMG_9472

IMG_9477

IMG_9473

IMG_9475

IMG_9478

IMG_4128

IMG_9480

IMG_9484

IMG_9485

IMG_9487

IMG_9489

IMG_9492

IMG_9495

They also had these cute baby kitties in their garage that Bella fell in love with.
IMG_9497

Later that evening, Andy got taped to a wall to raise money for Relay for Life.
IMG_9500

It worked!
IMG_9506

IMG_9507

IMG_9509

Family dinner at Steak N' Shake.
IMG_4134

While Bella was trying on some clothes, the boys did their own accessorizing.
IMG_9524

And they found another use for laundry baskets.
IMG_4142

Watching the boys play a double header.
IMG_9543

We celebrated Father's Day a little early since the kids and I will be in Wisconsin on the actual day and Andy won't be joining us until later that evening. These are some of the boxes that his new toys came in.
IMG_9555

He is ready to do some yard work!
IMG_9556

Graydon woke up early and then fell back to sleep on the couch. As I was sitting on the other couch, a photo of him sleeping as a baby loaded onto our digital picture frame. I decided to take another sleeping photo to compare.
IMG_9566

He's changed a lot in ten years.

No comments: