
Around conferences back in October, Curtis's teacher mentioned that he'd been having a hard time reading the board. I tried to get Curtis in to my eye doctor, but they were booked until March! I called other places and wasn't getting much luck, but got put on multiple waiting lists for cancellations. One of those places was able to get him in a few weeks ago. And the verdict is. . . Curtis needs glasses!
Here are the frames he picked out. He made his choice in less than five minutes - he knows what he likes! I'm truly surprised we made it this far without any of our kids needing glasses. Isn't he handsome!


Andy's sister and the rest of the Meade family came to join us for Thanksgiving. It is usually just the five of us, so it was fun to spend the day with family. And thanks to Laura, we have pictures from the weekend. The following photos were all from her camera.
Mabel enjoyed all of the extra attention from the Meade boys.
The meal is ready!
We came home and sang to her. The plan was to put a candle in a piece of pie, but she wasn't hungry yet. So we just grabbed one of the pillars from the kitchen table!
This was such a great visit. Even though it was just a couple of days, we had so much fun together. I love it when family are also good friends!



























No comments:
Post a Comment