At the beginning of the month, Andy and all three kids attended a church youth retreat. I decided to use that weekend by myself to do some spring cleaning. I had the house torn up. I went through our medicine cabinet, linen closet, coat closet, pantry, and kitchen drawers and cupboards. I threw out some stuff and donated a lot. Things are much more functional and organized now and that feels really good.
Andy could not understand why bits of chocolate were coming out of our ice dispenser. Then he did some investigating and located this half-eaten ice cream sandwich in the ice reservoir. So far, no one has fessed up to putting it there.
After getting home from our girls weekend, I wasn’t ready for the relaxation to be over. And the day was beautiful, so I brought out the hammock.
Curtis and I had a little photo shoot. We needed a recent photo of just him for the 6th grade graduation slideshow that I’m putting together.
Two of a kind.
No comments:
Post a Comment