Tuesday, March 17, 2026
Hauser Homecoming
Hauser's Homecoming game was held on January 17th. Both Graydon and Curtis represented their classes on Homecoming court. Graydon's girlfriend, Kaycee, was on as well.
The Homecoming ceremony takes place in between the JV and Varsity basketball games. That's why Kaycee had her cheerleading uniform on and Curtis was still in his game shorts. He did change his shirt since he (and all the guys) get pretty sweaty during the games
It worked out nicely that they ended up standing relatively close to each other. I couldn't seem to get any photos of any of them actually looking in my direction. In their defense, their eyes were on each couple that was introduced.
These were all the underclassmen who were on court. Only seniors are eligible to win King and Queen and I didn't arrive in time to get photos with the seniors included.
I snapped this cute photo of Graydon and Kaycee holding hands. There were other people in the hallway, so I used the camera tool to delete them, but if you look closely, you can still see those reflections in the floor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment