Thursday, August 07, 2008

20 week ultrasound!

We had our big ultrasound this morning. Leading up to the appointment, I was a little nervous. As far as I can tell, everything has been going great with this pregnancy, but you just never know what they are going to find when they take a closer look at everything. The ultrasound tech was nice but quiet. She didn't say anything as she moved around from the spine to the heart to the brain, etc. She seemed to spend a lot of time looking at the heart, which had me a little nervous since she wasn't saying anything. I was trying to read the look on her face for feedback. Turns out, she was just being very thorough - which I am very grateful for! She said that the baby is 12 oz. now and that everything looks great! Wonderful news!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahhh i'm praying for a nephew!!!

love

auntie mary

Unknown said...

Little Kilps looks GREAT! Congratulations on the great news!

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture of the baby. Can't wait to meet him/her in a few months.