We're back from our extended weekend in Wisconsin. The days went fast, but we had lots of family connecting time - which I always enjoy. Jodi and Aaron had a beautiful wedding! Here is the lovely bride before the big event!
Me and my little sis!
Bella was the flower girl - more on how that all went below.
All of the ladies! Me, Kristen, Bella, Tracy (Aaron's sister), Jodi, Lori, Amanda (Jodi's friend), and Mary.
Like I mentioned, Bella was the flower girl in this wedding. We practiced her duties and I had a goodie bag all ready for her when she finished walking down the aisle. She was so cute at the rehearsal, chanting to herself, "step. . . step. . . throw!" and then she would toss the leaves like she was throwing a baseball. On the big day,however, she got a case of stage fright. Andy and I walked down the aisle ahead of her and by the time I reached the end, my sister told me that Bella was crying. Sure enough, the poor girl was frozen still with big tears in her eyes - not wanting to budge. My mom quickly jumped to her feet and carried Bella down, while tossing the leaves herself. Thankfully, when you're little like Bella, you can pretty much do whatever and it still ends up being cute.
Here is the happy couple after the ceremony. The new Mr. & Mrs. Kreuser!
Our big family!
The wedding party
Our little (but soon to be bigger) family!
Bella has been really into taking photos these days. She sure had a field day with the cameras on the tables!
As the night went on, this little lady really loosened up!
Here she is with Jackson, the ring bearer. She was too shy to go by him initially, but clearly got over that (too bad it didn't happen until after the wedding was over).

She kept Kristen pretty busy too!
My little lady!
Sydney was kept pretty entertained by Jackson. He sure had her smiling and laughing!
Congratulations Jodi and Aaron!!! We love you!
While I stuck around for the gift opening on Sunday afternoon, the Kilps crew headed out to Jelly Belly for a little tour. From what I can tell, it looks like they had a lot of fun!
All the cousins together!
Andy and Tim sporting their Jelly Belly hats!
We pretty much spent the whole day on Tuesday on the road. The drive took a little longer both ways due to a bit of snow; but overall, the trip went great! Today consisted of unpacking, laundry, and grocery shopping. I had another baby appt. this morning (they are happening weekly now). Jellybean's heartrate was in the 150s and this little one is in the right position - head down. I haven't progressed at all as far as dilation, but I didn't expect to as I'm still four weeks from my due date. Next appt. is December 3rd.
Congratulations Jodi and Aaron!!! We love you!
While I stuck around for the gift opening on Sunday afternoon, the Kilps crew headed out to Jelly Belly for a little tour. From what I can tell, it looks like they had a lot of fun!Tomorrow, we are having our own little Thanksgiving celebration at home. I'm cooking and I'm really excited about the stuff we're going to eat! It should be a nice, relaxing day; which will be really welcomed after coming off a busy weekend and long drive. I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration Karen and Andy!
Congratulations to Jodi on her recent wedding! Blessings to you and your new husband.
Hope to see you and Mr. Kilps sometime soon. When are you due?
I might be coming to PA for a Dance Marathon in Feb. Would you be available the weekend of Feb. 22nd? It would be great to see you! How far are you from Hershey?
Post a Comment