Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Festivities!!!

We had a fun week filled with pumpkin painting and carving and, of course, trick-or-treating! Bella wore her cat costume again and looked so cute! I planned on painting some whiskers on her face, but she wasn't going for that. This was her first house of the evening. Whenever a person opened their door, Bella would say, "trick-or-treating!" We didn't really try to correct her - she was close enough. As we started to walk away, she'd immediately say, "let's go to another house!" She definitely enjoyed herself.I started to get concerned that Bella would want to be out all night - but as she felt her bag getting heavier with candy, she was ready to head back and eat it! Before heading home, we stopped at a church family's house. Bella wasted no time digging in! Here I am at 32 weeks pregnant! I either hear from people. . .
1. "You're looking good for how far along you are!"
2. "You look like you're ready to pop!"

I'm definitely feeling my size, but when I compare to pictures of my pregnancy with Bella, I know there's still some room to grow.
Tomorrow morning, Andy and I are getting our flu shots. Bella got hers a couple of weeks ago - she did so great. She didn't even cry! Hopefully we do just as well!

2 comments:

The Zastrow's said...

Karen you look so beautiful! Can't wait to meet the new little one!!

Jill said...

Karen, you look great and Bella was adorable in her costume! Glad she had a great Halloween!