Sunday, March 01, 2009

Two Months Old!

Look who's 2 months old already!!! We had to take Graydon to the dr. again this week for a weight check on his meds. His extreme fussiness was starting to surface again; so we knew that he probably needed to get his dose of meds increased. He did. The little man now weighs 11 lbs. 13 oz.! He's got the rolls to prove it!

Happily, I feel like I'm starting to get into a little groove with the kids. It helps that Graydon is starting to sleep for longer stretches at night. He usually sleeps from 8:30ish to 1:00/2:00am. On a few occasions, he has made it all the way to 3am! He goes back to sleep after each feeding now (we were having issues with this a few weeks back). I have also figured out when I can get a shower in each morning! This is big for me!!!

Check out this picture that Bella drew! Does it look like anyone? It's Daddy!!! I am so thrilled that Graydon is more and more content to just hang out on the floor.Miss Bella came into our room in tears one morning. She said, "the black sucker is icky." I had no idea what she was talking about. She continued to tell me about how she took it out of her mouth and tossed it away. This had to have been a dream because I have never seen her with a black sucker. For a child who looooves suckers, this dream must have been pretty upsetting.Getting Graydon all bundled up. A friend of mine gave me a double stroller that she was no longer using. That, coupled with some nice weather, inspired me to take the kids for a walk.We walked to the grocery store across the street. It sure felt nice to get some fresh air!Some photos of my boys. . .
Sound asleep.2008 in Review

5 comments:

The Josephs Family said...

Wow! Two months old already! What a big boy. I am so happy to hear that you've been able to find a routine with in your day, Karen! So important for you to know that you can find a few minutes for Mommy time! Both Bella and Graydon are so adorable! :)

Lori Benetti said...

like the hair cut!

Anonymous said...

That coat is cute. I wasn't sure it was going to be!!! Graydon is becoming a handsome little fellow....can't wait to see you guys soon

Suz said...

Seeing Graydon reminds me so much of Bella when she was that size! Cute photos. Thanks for sharing and wishing you all a most blessed Lenten journey!

Jay Edgar said...

I'm glad to hear everyone's well!

The pictures crack me up. The first one with Graydon and Andy, it looks like Graydon is saying, "Oh Dad, do ya hafta make such a scene?" And the second one, "Mom, you're not really taking pictures of this, are you?" And finally, the third, he's saying, "OK, I guess it's not that bad." : )