I came downstairs earlier in the week to find this.
Andy bought Bella and me some roses. One morning while I was getting Graydon dressed, Bella snuck down ahead of us. Should have known she was up to something. I was so sad to see her ripping all of the petals off of the roses, but she was so proud of how pretty it looked. I suppose they are her roses and she is entitled to enjoy them in whatever way she wants. I did manage, however, to spare a few by placing the vase up a little higher.
Each week, it seems that we're able to get outside more and more. On this day, it was pretty gray and overcast. I was feeling chilly in the house and just assumed that it was rather cool outside. I bundled the kids and myself up and then felt a little silly when we stepped outside to a very mild day. Bella immediatley ripped her hat, gloves, and coat off. Graydon didn't seem to mind his extra layers, so I left his stuff on. He ended up falling asleep anyway. 

We busted out the Bumbo seat this week. It's nice to have more options of places to put him. I tried hard to get his attention for this photo, but he was very focused on Bella and Daddy playing off to the side.
I forgot to mention that I heard Graydon's first giggles when we were back in Wisconsin. I think he may have let out a chuckle or two before then, but this time was unmistakable. He's also holding his head up during sit-ups. A few nights ago, he had his longest stretch of night sleep - 8:30pm - 5:05am!!! I didn't get my hopes set up too high that this would be occurring regularly, which was a good thing as he was up four times the next night. Baby steps, I guess!
As I mentioned before, this kid is always soaked. Check out that drool! I keep wondering if he's going to get teeth early. Bella was never this drooly so early on. He is also constantly chomping on his fists. 
And. . . look who likes the swing! I had a feeling that Grady-boy might like the cradle swing as he tends to like when I sway him in his carseat from side to side. I had my eye on these fancy swings, but they're pretty expensive and I didn't want to spend the money just in case he didn't like it. On Saturday morning, I glanced through Craigslist and found this swing in a matter of minutes. It's exactly the one I wanted and we got a great deal on it! Yippee!!! We were able to pick it up that afternoon!

1 comment:
Glad to see that Graydon has more options to keep him happy.
Post a Comment