Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Bella is ELEVEN!

2005


2006


2007


2008

2009


2010

2011

2012 

2013
IMG_3073

2014
IMG_4028

2015
IMG_5519


Our firstborn is eleven-years-old!

Isabella is such a fun girl who is oh so sweet and also really silly. She is growing and, although they're still a little too big, she is starting to get in to my clothes and shoes. It won't be long before we can start sharing!

I feel like our relationship turned a little corner this year. I am definitely still mom and she is still daughter, but I have really noticed our friendship starting to grow. We sing along to the same music (Mandisa, For King and Country, Toby Mac, Francesca Battistelli, etc.) and enjoy some of the same TV shows (HGTV and Packer games). And we just enjoy spending time together. I pray that this trend continues because I am loving it!

She still keeps herself pretty busy with basketball and gymnastics. She's a pretty good runner and wants to do Track and Cross Country, but she'll have to wait until 6th grade to do that.

I am so thankful for Bella, for who she is and that God chose her for our family.

Happy Birthday, Isabella! We love you!

No comments: