

The kids did pretty much all of it by themselves this year! Andy and I were around for supervision, but they pretty much flew solo.


Curtis lost his other front tooth earlier that day.




Halloween was a beautiful day here.

We had a witch.



A green ninja.


And Darth Vader.




Andy was a cheesehead.


Every witch needs her cat.

Posing by their pumpkins.

The past two years, we got a late start to trick-or-treating. This year, we were ready too early. Fortunately, the museum on the square always has Halloween crafts and snacks on Halloween night, so we stopped there first.


Then we walked a block to the Baptist church and went "trunk-or-treating".





There's not much trick-or-treating on our area of the street, so the past couple of years we've been looking for our spot. This year we found it. The streets were alive this night. So many families out trick-or-treating together. I think since so many people live in the country and can't trick-or-treat out there, it naturally brings everyone together in town.

We didn't have to ring any doorbells. The evening was so nice that everyone was out sitting on their porches.

After some time, the kids got tired and we went home to eat candy, light our jack-o-lanterns, and watch Spooky Shrek Tales. I loved this Halloween. :)

1 comment:
I love that salty made an appearance
Post a Comment