Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back from the shore. . .

We enjoyed our quick visit to the shore. Bella loved the ocean air. While Andy was busy with retreat stuff, Bella and I took walks in this practically deserted beach town. Some of the homes were just gorgeous. I can see why people come to the shore to relax. . . it does feel like a nice getaway (at least in the off-season).

Bella's first view of the ocean.Taking it all in.
This was paradise. . . all sorts of rocks and shells to collect!Bella loved to stand at the shore as the waves came up and splashed her. Even when her lips were purple and her whole body was shivering, she did not want to leave the water (or the 'pool' as she kept calling it). I couldn't resist a family photo.It was kind of a windy day.Back home: Bella strikes a pose. I am loving how easy it is to get a good photo of her these days!This is a rare sight. . . Bella asleep on the couch. We never, ever see this kid asleep (she doesn't fall asleep until after we leave her room and we don't go in again until she's awake). She didn't take much of a nap on this day, so I just got her out of her crib and let her watch some videos while she relaxed on the couch. I was busy with some stuff in the kitchen and when I went in to check on her she was out. I love watching her sleep when I get the chance. Bath time tonight! Looks like she's belting out quite the tune!My little ham!Drying off. . . and so sweet!We have a squeegee for our shower and Bella likes to use it on the cabinet door. More house pictures:

Our Bedroom:Bella's room:Her closet. . . they don't make them like this anymore (which is a good thing)! This is why she needs two dressers!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures from the shore. They are great! I also love what you guys have done to the house. Looks wonderful!

Lori said...

your anniversary's tomorrow...happy anniversary...and i really like your house...can't wait to see it!

M om said...

I love your house. You really did a nice job on it. I love your bedroom and Bella's room is so cute. Everything just blends perfectly. Happy Anniversary. I hope you were able to enjoy your 5th Anniversary. It is a first mile stone.