Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Recap

We had our church Easter egg hunt on Saturday morning. It was a chilly day but everyone had a lot of fun. Bella's getting pretty good at egg collecting!
Checking out all the loot!If you look closely at her lips, there's evidence of the chocolate kiss she ate. Since this day, whenever she sees a plastic egg, her first question is, "chocolate in there?"Besides candy, there were lots of prizes to be won. Bella came home with a whistle, beach ball, bubbles, sippy cup, stickers, etc. The ladies who put this on do a fantastic job!
~Easter Sunday~

Let's just say, it's a good thing I did my little photo shoot with Bella on Saturday or I wouldn't have had any pictures of her from Easter this year. Due to being woken up early for our sunrise service, she was not very happy, which meant no smiling for any pictures - not even when Daddy put on this silly easter bonnet. Speaking of bonnets, here is Bella's. The Sunday school has a little bonnet contest. The kids parade around while some women judge each bonnet. Bella wanted nothing to do with wearing her bonnet or parading around. It could have been because she was tired and cranky, but it was mainly because my brilliant idea for decorations wasn't so brilliant. I was proud of myself when I came up with the idea to decorate the hat with jelly beans. I neglected to consider how heavy all of those jelly beans would be. Bella cried when I put the hat anywhere near her head. If it's any consolation, her bonnet was voted "The Sweetest".

No comments: