Sunday, March 02, 2008

New Tooth!

I've been keeping an eye out for Bella's two-year molars. She was a little crabby after her nap yesterday so I took a peek inside her mouth and one of her lower molars was definitely peeking out of her gums. The other three are still a no-show, but I bet they're not too far behind.

Check out all of Bella's expressions. These were all in a matter of five minutes. Here she is doing a little reading.
We had a game night over at our house on Friday night and borrowed this dry erase board from the church for our game of Pictionary. Bella has loved drawing on it. Yum - broccoli and dip! What a great snack!

Life: A 2 year old's perspective:

On what the job of a pastor entails. . .

Throughout the weekday, I may randomly ask Bella, "Where is Daddy?" to which she replies, "Daddy at church singing a song." Bella's experience of church mostly entails singing songs and then she's off to the nursery. So of course, whenever Daddy is at work at the church, he must be busy singing songs.

On what belongs to Daddy and Mommy. . .

Bella will randomly point out objects in the house and assign ownership to them. The bed, couch, and a few blankets are all Daddy's. I asked if the bed was also Mommy's and she said, "No." Apparently, I don't sleep; which, I guess, from her perspective it probably seems that I don't since I'm in bed after her and then get her up in the morning.

So, you might be wondering what things are Mommy's. There are a few select items in the house that Bella refers to as "Mommy's toys," most of which are kitchen gadgets. Lucky me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

Check out Tuttle's blog if you haven't already. Remember RK from college? Sad news with his family. Thought you might like the update - we have heard it from many different places, and its cool to see the support they have from all over the world.

-Abby