
I remembered to take my camera with me when Bella and I went to the park earlier in the week. She was actually in a picture-taking mood. The problem: my camera battery died just after we got to the park. Lesson learned - check camera battery before leaving the house. At least I got one picture.
Andy's big project this week was painting our downstairs bathroom. Bella was feeling pretty left out of the fun, so we set up her own paint station.

We've had lots of bath times this week - whether Bella's needed it or not. She just loves taking baths. One fun activity that I discovered is blowing bubbles while she's in the tub. Since she's already covered in soapy water, she can actually catch the bubbles instead of them popping instantly the moment she comes into contact with them. In a 2-year-old's world, this is the coolest thing!

We've had a sleepy girl on our hands. A few times this week, she has fallen asleep on the couch before bedtime. Her favorite evening snack has been Cheerios lately. Unfortunately, she was too tired to finish them on this particular evening.

I had a doctor appointment on Friday. Everything is still looking great with the baby! We discussed delivery options. Since I've had a previous c-section, I assumed I'd just have another. Now I'm starting to think otherwise. . . we'll see. I go back in 3 weeks for my gestational diabetes test.
1 comment:
Good Luck on the VBAC option! I really hope that they'll let you go that route if you want to. I had a section with Maddie and was told at the time that it would be a very slim chance of me having a VBAC with our next child because so many hospitals are getting away from them with liability issues! I really do hope that your docs will let you do what you prefer! :)
Post a Comment