
Yes, nesting. The instinct in a mom-to-be that gets her organizing and preparing her house for the addition of another little one. I have been nesting a lot this week - almost obsessively. I need to remember that I still have three months and that everything doesn't have to get done tomorrow. Still, I'm feeling a very strong need to get rid of things we aren't using and to clear up cluttered areas. Due to this nesting, I haven't been too focused on much picture-taking this week. Bella, on the other hand, had her try at the camera. She took this photo of Daddy earlier in the week.

And this one of me while we were playing in her room one day. We also have many close-ups of her fingers. . . but she's getting the hang of it.

I had another doctor appt. Friday morning. Here I am drinking my yummy (not quite) fruit punch for my glucose test. I don't know when I should hear the results, but I feel pretty confident that I don't have gestational diabetes; so I'm not too concerned. I start going in every two weeks now. Next appt. is October 6th.

Our 6th anniversary is tomorrow!!! We have some friends lined up to watch Bella; so that means date night for me and Andy! This is quite a rare event for us, so it should be a nice treat!
5 comments:
If you're in the nesting mood feel free to come over to my house and clean up all the stuff that accumulated over the summer while I was sidelined with my leg! ;) Enjoy your time at home with Bella before the snow (and new baby) come!
miss you guys!! looking forward to see you guys in about 2 months.Bella has changed so much since August
Love
Aunty Mary
I'm really impressed with Bella's photos! She's got quite a talent for portraits! Give her a big squeeze from me =)
happy anniversary! hope you guys had a great night out, i'm jealous!
Happy Anniversary! Glad the pregnancy is going well!!!
Post a Comment