Monday, December 22, 2008

Baby Update

We had another doctor appt. today. Still no progress. At our previous appointment, the doctor said he'd put us in the schedule for a c-section on the Dec. 29th. Upon checking that over today, we learned that the hospital is booked for the 29th. We are now scheduled for December 31st, if I don't go into labor before then. That gives me two more days to see if my body/this baby will cooperate. No matter what, there should be a baby here in 9 days. While I'd love for this Jellybean to come soon, I think it might be nicer for him/her to have a birthday after Christmas - something to look forward to after such a big holiday. . . instead of having a birthday crammed in before or during all the Christmas festivities. So. . . we just wait. I'll do my best to keep everyone posted when things get moving over here.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Karen, you look awesome!! All baby! Tim and I will be praying for you guys as you welcome this new baby into your lives. We are so excited for you! God is near; may His peace fill you in these last days of pregnancy. Cant wait to hear if it is a boy or girl :)