Monday, November 14, 2011

Super Fun Weekend

My mom came into town late Thursday evening.  That alone was a huge treat as Mr. Curtis was sooooo cranky from an ear infection and croup.  I was very ready for a little break.  My Mom watched the boys on Friday so that Andy and I could take Bella to New York City with some friends.  We didn't take our camera (I didn't feel like carrying around my big camera in NYC) but we had our cell phone cameras and our friends took lots of photos on their digital camera.  Once I get those, I'll try to upload them.

Here's Miss Bella on the Staten Island Ferry. 


And then the subway.


Our destination:  Radio City Music Hall!  We went to see the Rockettes!!! 

Awesome, awesome, awesome show!  Bella was literally on the edge of her seat the entire time.  She even went so far that she fell off!  


After the show, we grabbed lunch and strolled around NYC for the afternoon.  We hung out in Rockefeller Center, saw the Veteran's Day Parade on 5th Avenue, and played on the big piano at FAO Schwartz.

Very fun day!

On Saturday, we had an early birthday celebration for Bella. 


She sure loves to be a birthday girl.

This birthday girl also had a pretty wiggly tooth. 

After about a half hour of wiggling and yanking, Daddy finally just pulled it out. 


And here is our Bella, minus one tooth. 


And a small gift from the tooth fairy. 

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Awww what a fun time! Did you make the tooth pillow? I love it!

Mary said...

sounds like such a fun day!!