The clouds from the morning lifted to make way for a beautiful Mother's Day. We had some post-church/pre-lunch play time outside.
Curtis was not quite in the photo-taking mood that his big sis and bro were in.
The fashionable piece of jewelry that I'm wearing was made by Bella. It's her thumbprint. Love it!
We're a crazy bunch at times.
Four smiles and three out of four people looking at the camera. I'll call that success.
We roller skated in the parking lot, took a family drive, and went out for dinner. The kids fought over who could sit next to me. Our schedules have been busy lately. It was so perfect to have a day to just be together. I'm so thankful for these kids and that I get to be a mom - their mom! And I'm thankful for such a great husband who pretty much gave me the day off. I need to see what I can do about making Mother's Day a monthly thing!










1 comment:
Thats right...you should and its well deserved!!
Post a Comment