Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I woke up to breakfast in bed.  This was a first for me on a Mother's Day.  Sunday mornings are our busiest of the week and any celebration usually begins after church is over.  I was pleasantly surprised to start my day with eggs, toast, orange juice, and coffee!  Way to go Andy and Bella!

The clouds from the morning lifted to make way for a beautiful Mother's Day.  We had some post-church/pre-lunch play time outside.
 photo IMG_2183_zpsebdb816e.jpg

 photo IMG_2186_zpsc2145cfc.jpg

 photo IMG_2192_zpsd7a03b54.jpg

 photo IMG_2191_zpsb42641ed.jpg

Curtis was not quite in the photo-taking mood that his big sis and bro were in.  
 photo IMG_2199_zpsa7e75f4a.jpg

The fashionable piece of jewelry that I'm wearing was made by Bella.  It's her thumbprint.  Love it!
 photo IMG_2204_zpsd7a809bc.jpg

We're a crazy bunch at times. 
 photo IMG_2206_zps67b7bcd9.jpg

 photo IMG_2207_zpsf6f7f2ac.jpg

Four smiles and three out of four people looking at the camera.  I'll call that success.  
 photo IMG_2203_zps5812be49.jpg

We roller skated in the parking lot, took a family drive, and went out for dinner.  The kids fought over who could sit next to me.  Our schedules have been busy lately.  It was so perfect to have a day to just be together.  I'm so thankful for these kids and that I get to be a mom - their mom!  And I'm thankful for such a great husband who pretty much gave me the day off.  I need to see what I can do about making Mother's Day a monthly thing! 

1 comment:

mcbenetti said...

Thats right...you should and its well deserved!!