Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Graydon's TENTH Birthday!

Here is Graydon at the exact moment that he turned TEN!
IMG_8021

Each year, it's the same. He's always asleep. He wanted us to wake him up this year so that he could be awake for the moment. We tried.

After breakfast at Denny's that day, we took the kids to play at Action Territory for the afternoon. They each had bracelets for unlimited bumper cars, laser tag, ball pit, and the vault. Plus, Grandma Debbie bought game cards for all of the arcade games. I wanted a photo of all the kids before they started playing, but didn't want to hold them back from getting started. In hindsight, I should have checked the photo that I took because the birthday boy's eyes were closed!
IMG_8024

We didn't get too many photos from the activities, but here is Graydon doing bumper cars.
IMG_3669

This was a neat bowling game.
IMG_8025

This lucky birthday boy hit the jackpot...TWICE! Look at all of the tickets that he accumulated! One really nice thing about this place is that all of the tickets get loaded on their token card. That meant that we didn't have to keep track of all of those tickets and potentially lose them! They simply gave their card to the prize counter and it was all done digitally.
IMG_3675

IMG_8028

IMG_8030

IMG_8032

Later that evening was the official family party. We brought back pizza for everyone.
IMG_8039

IMG_8037

TEN!
IMG_8041

IMG_8044

Presents! This water bottle was from Bella. Graydon received a nice water bottle like this a previous year, but Bella used it and lost it. She made good on paying him back for it.
IMG_8049

IMG_8053

IMG_8048

IMG_8051

He also got some money. Between Christmas and his birthday, Graydon came home with a lot of money. He used it to purchase himself a new iPad!

Also. . . I didn't want to forget this. When we were at Action Territory, Graydon was playing a claw-like game. The prize was a $500 prepaid MasterCard. Graydon was really disappointed that he didn't win it. When Curtis saw that he was upset, he whispered to me that he wanted to play the game and try to win it for Graydon. After a few attempts, Curtis was also unsuccessful. We didn't try more than a few times because each attempt cost $1. Since Curtis was unable to win the card, he offered Graydon some of his ticket winnings to choose a prize at the end. Graydon chose an orange emoji ball that cost 400 tickets. When we arrived at my parents' house for his party, Graydon took out the ball and began playing with it. Within that first minute, the ball bounced into the fireplace. Andy retrieved it pretty quickly, but a hole had already formed and the ball deflated. We are keeping this ball though. It's a great little reminder of Curtis's generous heart towards his brother.
IMG_8059

14 comments:

mcbenetti said...

Aww,Curtis!! He has the biggest heart.
Looks like Graydon had a great bday.

Jayce weny said...

This is my testimony about the good work of Dr Abaka who help me.... I'm jayce weny from usa. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 2 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is drabakaspelltemple@gmail.com or directly on whasapp +2349063230051.

Michal Athaliah said...




PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey Guys!!!Am so happy I got mine from Mike Fisher. My blank ATM card can withdraw $2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mike Fisher because i met two people before her and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mike Fisher sent the card through DHL and i got it in two days. Get your own card from her now she is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,She is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Mike Fisher because she changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, Mali and Nigeria. Mike Fisher email address is blankatm002@gmail.com

Healing Broken heart said...



Every day became a struggle when I found out about my husband’s affair. I couldn’t eat, sleep, work or do anything without thinking about it. Our marriage was on the brink of ending, I could feel it. I decided to try a love spell by Dr.Obodo after I found his details online and I started waiting to see the results.

In less than a day, he totally changed his attitude towards me and stopped the affair the very same day.

Thank you so so so so much Dr.Obodo. You’re amazing!!if you need help contact Dr .Obodo via
E-mail : templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk
Whatsapp: +(234)815 542548-1

ODUCKAYAMUD said...







My name is Tracey Adams, My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 9 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that she we either conceive in August 2018 or September 2018,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to DR ODUCK AYAMUD, Because his predictions put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. If you are in this kind of problem i will advice you to contact him with this email: oduckayamud49@yahoo.com OR oduckayamud49@gmail.com .... YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE EMAILS TO CONTACT HIM for you to have your own baby in the family....YOU CAN ALSO CALL / ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2347059232579


Unknown said...

Hello everyone i want to share my amazing experience with the greatest spell caster Dr Ojabu, My husband was cheating on me and when i found out we had a fight which lead to him filling for a divorce i cried and fell sick, When i was searching about love quotes online i saw people talking about Dr Ojabu and his great work whose case was similar to mine they left his contact info i contacted him and he told me not to worry that after 24hrs he will cancel the divorce and be back to me after i did everything he asked me to do to my greatest surprise the next day evening it was my husband he knelt down begging me to accept him back,thank you once again Dr Ojabu you are indeed a blessing to me he can also help you contact drojabusolutiontemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348039177826.....

Gerard Perrin said...

When I found Dr. ben I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.ben through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and then he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. ben helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. ben to anyone in need of help. Email: drbenspellcaster@gmail.com, Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348151642717....

Anonymous said...

REAL AND GENUINE ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING EX LOVER URGENTLY CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348118829899.
I want to use this opportunity I have to say a big thanks to Dr Great for getting back my ex husband. I’m Linda Gibson from USA, after 7 years of marriage my husband left me for another woman I did whatever I could to get him back but all I did was in vain I was sad, but I didn’t lose hope of getting him back because I had faith in God. So I search online on how to get my husband back, and I came across a post of Dr Great of how he helped a lady to get back her ex, I contacted him and told him the pain I was going through, he told me what to do and I did it, then he casted a love spell for me 48 hours later my husband called me and told me he is sorry for what he did and that he misses me very much, later that day he came back home and beg for my forgiveness, since then our love grew stronger. For the marvelous things Dr Great has done for me it would be unfair for me not to let the whole world know that such a powerful spell caster do live. If you want to get back your ex fast email Dr Great at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 Blog: lindagibson90.blogspot.com view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/

Anonymous said...

REAL AND GENUINE ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING EX LOVER URGENTLY CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348118829899.
I want to use this opportunity I have to say a big thanks to Dr Great for getting back my ex husband. I’m Linda Gibson from USA, after 7 years of marriage my husband left me for another woman I did whatever I could to get him back but all I did was in vain I was sad, but I didn’t lose hope of getting him back because I had faith in God. So I search online on how to get my husband back, and I came across a post of Dr Great of how he helped a lady to get back her ex, I contacted him and told him the pain I was going through, he told me what to do and I did it, then he casted a love spell for me 48 hours later my husband called me and told me he is sorry for what he did and that he misses me very much, later that day he came back home and beg for my forgiveness, since then our love grew stronger. For the marvelous things Dr Great has done for me it would be unfair for me not to let the whole world know that such a powerful spell caster do live. If you want to get back your ex fast email Dr Great at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com or add him up on WhatsApp +2348118829899 Blog: lindagibson90.blogspot.com view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/

Stephanie Sally said...

EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELLS TO GET EX HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND OR EX WIFE/GIRLFRIEND AND CURE INFERTILITY THAT WORKS WITHIN 24 HOURS.  Contact Dr. Odunga at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Whats App/CALL +2348167159012
I got my ex husband back to me and also got fertile and gave birth to twins girls after 12 years of marriage.
When I came online last year, I met a testimony about Doctor ODUNGA how he has been helping people with marriage issues and I decided to contact him. We spoke on email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and later he gave me his Whats App number which is +2348167159012. He assured me he would help me get my ex husband back after 3 years of no contact. Doctor Odunga is the best spell caster I must say. My husband called me after 24 hours of contact. The third day, I received natural herbs for fertility and after using it, I became fertile and conceived. I and my husband reconnected, had sex and I was pregnant. Presently I am happy to say I am the mother of twins girls and this is ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR ODUNGA. I came online to say this If you need help, I believe you are saved with this man. Contact his email at odungaspelltemple@gmail.com OR Whats App/Call +2348167159012 and you too will give a testimony too to help others

Love said...


I want to offer a bit of advice to anyone looking for help on how to get your Ex lover back after a breakup or divorce! Dr AZEN is certainly the best spell caster, and his result is 100% guarantee. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into several quarrels,one day he left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with may husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr AZEN can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give it a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did all what he instructed me to do,i actually follow his leads and he did a (Love spell) for me.48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much it all seems as a dream to me in the begaining when he called me but i realized that is all a reality not a dream,it was So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he had caused me and the kids over day time he have been away from home.Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr AZEN. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr AZEN is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore,you can as well Email him at: { azentemple@gmail.com } you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp with this number or what'sapp (+2349038299828) Thanks

Love said...


I want to offer a bit of advice to anyone looking for help on how to get your Ex lover back after a breakup or divorce! Dr AZEN is certainly the best spell caster, and his result is 100% guarantee. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into several quarrels,one day he left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with may husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr AZEN can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give it a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did all what he instructed me to do,i actually follow his leads and he did a (Love spell) for me.48 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much it all seems as a dream to me in the begaining when he called me but i realized that is all a reality not a dream,it was So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he had caused me and the kids over day time he have been away from home.Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr AZEN. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr AZEN is real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore,you can as well Email him at: { azentemple@gmail.com } you can also call him or add him on WhatsApp with this number or what'sapp (+2349038299828) Thanks

lisa tommy said...

I am very happy today with my family. My name is lisa tommy living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jato a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email jatolovespell@gmail.com Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this ki nd of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. Heal ways hello, now i call him my father.contact him now he is always online email (jatolovespell@gmail.com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348140033827...

Claris Awa said...

Good luck to anyone reading this true life story of mine, my husband left me to suffer alone because he found that i had herpes, and i know i was wrong because i kept it from him and never told hi about my virus, He found out anyways and left home angrily and blocked all means i could reach him with, i felt horrible because he dons't deserve that because i had been with him for 4 years and he is a very honest man, after one month of no responds from jerry i got depressed and started searching for solution,One faithful morning a came across a website where ladies has gotten the best of marriages with a doctor call Dr. Kham , he is an expert when it comes to curing you and casting a very powerful love spell to keep relationship/marriage in good and happy shape,  I can tell Y'ALL that Dr. Kham cured me from herpes virus in three weeks of his medication , after that he made a love spell for my husband to come back home after 48 hours of his spell and same Dr. Kham also cured my husband exactly with the procedure he used to cure me, am a happy woman and i will never forget to share Dr. Kham good reviews because he is 100^% reliable contact him now via  Emial: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com Phone/WhatsApp: +2348159922297