I was home from Texas for a few days and then it was time to head up to Wisconsin to celebrate another nephew who graduated from high school. Here is Mabel in the van before we brought her to the kennel. We ran out of dog treats, so Andy stopped in Dollar General to buy some more while I waited with Mabel. She was so excited to get out of the house and explore.
Curtis did pretty good!
After leaving there, we headed down to my parents' house to visit with the Benetti side. We didn't go away to Missouri this year, so this was our designated family time. Many people were still working, but the Kreusers were available to venture out to Six Flags with us that Monday. I hadn't been there since college, so it was fun to be back and introduce this place to Andy and the kids.
Jodi took these after we finished a ride, I think it was the Viper? I love the laughs she captured of me and Bella.
Cousins!
Kreusers and Kilpses - it was nice to spend the day with them.
Three Michaels: MICHAEL John, Curtis MICHAEL, and MICHAEL Benetti.
Bennett and the big wheel.
Michael wasn't feeling the greatest the next day and was extra tired. While rocking with him, Grandpa Mike also fell asleep.
Zoe also got sleepy. It's amazing the positions toddlers can sleep in.
We made plans to go to the lake that day. Unfortunately, the weather turned a little chilly and windy. We toughed it out anyway, but it wasn't quite the beach experience we envisioned.
As we were packing up the van to head back to Indiana, Michael went right up to Andy. So Andy picked him up. Michael then proceeded to lay his head on Andy's shoulder. He stayed this way for several minutes and it was the sweetest thing.




































No comments:
Post a Comment