Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Beautiful Days

Yesterday and today have been absolutely gorgeous, so we've finally been able to spend some real time outdoors. Isabella loved it. She enjoyed picking up dried leaves and running her hands across the little bit of snow that is left on the ground. We played outside for quite a while and when it was time to come in, she wasn't happy camper. Looks like we might have an outdoors girl! Schoolwise, this has been a pretty busy week for Andy. . . lots of late nights and not much free time for him. Fortunately, things will let up a little after tomorrow. Yesterday, I finished the book I've been reading since the beginning of November (The Divine Conspiracy). Normally, I read things a little faster than that, but this was a thick book with a lot of meaty material, so I had to take my time. The new book I am reading now is 'Captivating' by John and Stasi Eldredge. I've only read the first chapter so far, but I can already tell that I'm going to like it.

2 comments:

Nicole and Andrew Josephs said...

Love the new blog header!

Elizabeth said...

I love the header too! I wish I knew how to customize mine. Very cute!!!