Monday, July 23, 2007
Andy's Ordination
Andy is officially a pastor now! His ordination was this past Saturday. Here is Bella before the service began.
Trying to keep her still throughout the service was a little difficult. We were in the front row (we usually sit in the back when we're at church) and she thought she had free reign to go up and play on the alter steps. These are a few of the rare moments when she actually sat with us. 

I have plenty more pictures from Andy's ordination but don't have the time to upload them right now. We're heading out for New Jersey tomorrow so I need to go to bed. I'm not sure when the blog will get updated next - all depends on when we get our internet hooked up in the new house. Next post will be from New Jersey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations! Doesn't it feel wonderful to have the official title after all the hard work? Good luck on your move and can't wait to hear about New Jersey!
Congratulations Andy! Thank you all for the wonderful visit - can you believe it's been two weeks ago al ready!! Jarrod and feel so blessed by our visit and we are excited that we know how to pray for you.
I look forward to hear how you are settling in soon.
Hi Kilps! It's great to hear from you via the blog, and I look forward to hearing all about settling into NJ and the new church! Best wishes and be sure to give me a ring if you're going to be in the Valley! I look forward to more photos and hearing about ordination and all!! Miss y'all!
Karen...u reallly need to update this...its kinda driving me nuts
lovve ur favorite sister
Lori
Post a Comment