Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our Magic 8 Ball

I've been referring to Bella as my Magic 8 Ball lately cause her answer to every question is either 'yeah' 'no' or 'ummmm'. The answers she gives are totally unpredictable and it's so fun to hear what she'll say. Here's a sample of our conversation tonight. . .

Mom: 'Is Bella a good girl?'
Bella: 'Yeah!'

Dad: 'Are you going to be a good teenager?'
Bella: 'No.'

Mom: 'Are we going to move back to Wisconsin someday?'
Bella: 'Yeah'

Dad: 'Are you telling the truth?'
Bella: 'ummmm'

We seriously need to record her answers to some of our questions!

She was being so silly during snacktime today, so I snapped a few pics.I took her to the park today and snapped a photo of her going down the slide. She only went down once as the steps to the jungle gym were much more enticing for my little stair climber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pigtails! Haha she looks so cute! i got a big smile on my face when i saw her! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday