Sunday, March 21, 2010

My four year old. . .

. . . got her first pedicure! What a treat for her!

Mommy didn't get her first (and only. . . so far) pedicure until she was twenty-eight!

Bella giggled as the water and bubbles "tickled" her feet. And look! Magazines to read (or, in their case - look at). Just like the mommies do it.Graydon displayed oodles of enthusiasm that morning.Was I surprised that Bella picked out two shades of pink?Not at all. I have a girly girl on my hands.Graydon is clearly impressed.This experience was shared with friends, Ava and Katelyn.And the three little siblings who were more than patient.

Sometimes I get a little sentimental about Bella growing up.

But sometimes it's fun to look ahead to all of the fun mother/daughter activities in our future.

2 comments:

The Josephs Family said...

What kind of store did you find that gives kiddie pedicures? Too fun!!

Grandma Debbie said...

Love Bella's toe ring!!!!