Less than six weeks from our c-section date. I don't think reality has really sunk in that this baby is coming so soon. Preparations have officially begun, however. I cleaned out some drawers and the closet in Graydon's room (he and baby will be sharing for a while) and another crib has been added (we're not ready to put Graydon in a big boy bed). With this being our third time around, there isn't really much to do. . . which is nice.I am starting to feel very pregnant. . . and clumsy. I am dropping things, bumping into things, forgetting things, etc. Physically, my lower back is feeling the pressure and I'm tired a lot. But, I really don't want to complain too much. This pregnancy, like my others, has been great and I think I'm feeling as good as can be expected. Pumpkin is moving around all the time and all over the place and I treasure every little moment. It is absolutely my favorite part of pregnancy and I'm going to miss it.
I added a little poll. What do you think. . . boy or girl? Here's all the info I can give you:
- heartrate has been in the 140s & 150s
- baby is just as active as Graydon was
- I've had two baby dreams, both times the baby was a girl
If I was forced to guess, I think my lean is towards a girl. Keep in mind, though, that I've been wrong with both Bella and Graydon. I thought that Bella was a boy and up until the last month of my pregnancy with Graydon, I thought that he was a girl. I know some moms get that strong intuition, but I don't seem to be one of them.
Go ahead and vote! I'm curious to see what the different guesses are.

4 comments:
Did you have dreams about Bella and Graydon before you had them? I'm going to go GIRL! :) Good luck with everything!
I'm thinking boy.. but then again I'm just saying that because we need more boys in this side of the familiy
You are looking good. Wish I could have been that thin with my 3rd baby. I'm going girl for Bella. Would be nice to know so I can start shopping for baby.
i want a girl, just b/c i like the name better. Not a big fan of Curtis as a first name.
Post a Comment