Our time together was a good blend of getting out-and-about and laying low. After Bella's dance class one Friday morning, we ventured out to Main Street for some Philly pretzels and pizza.
The (five) of us
Uncle Tom with Graydon - so sweet.
Grady-Boy found a dog to love on.
From there, we headed for the park. 
Random photos from the week:This was pretty much a nightly ritual. The only thing missing in this photo was a bowl of popcorn.
Height: 32 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 22.5 inches (25th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 7/8 inches (50th percentile)
He's a steady boy. I believe these exact percentiles have stuck with him for quite some time now. The doctor seems very pleased with how he's doing. . . and so am I.
One large portion of our visit that I failed to get any photo proof of were the competitive games of Wii sports that were going on here. Bowling was by far the most played game. And I must say, the skill level of Andy's parents greatly increased over their week here.
Maybe there will be a Wii in their future?
One large portion of our visit that I failed to get any photo proof of were the competitive games of Wii sports that were going on here. Bowling was by far the most played game. And I must say, the skill level of Andy's parents greatly increased over their week here. Maybe there will be a Wii in their future?

1 comment:
bowling is my favorite. Andy bought me one for christmas, but it's still in the box.
Post a Comment