. . . our little one should be here!!!
The waiting will be over!
I know that our lives are about to take a big change and that there is a lot of exhaustion in my near future, but (in the words of Bella) I am just so excited! I cannot wait to meet this little one and get an answer to the ultimate question. . . BOY or GIRL!!! We'll find out soon!
Andy played photographer this weekend and captured some nice belly shots. I'm the usual photo-taker in our family so I feel a little weird having so many photos of myself in one post. . . but I think that Andy did a great job and wanted to share.
The indoor photos were taken in our bedroom.



Fanning myself.
I usually have to grab a sweater when grocery shopping because the air (especially in the frozen/refrigerator sectin) is so cold. Lately, I have found those spots to be very comfortable. . .
. . . while walking through them in a tank top.
Today it actually feels like spring (not summer). The first day in quite a while.
I am so grateful.

2 comments:
You look beautiful!!
Andy did a very nice job on his photography. The pictures are really beautiful (another Bella ism_
Post a Comment