Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Graydon's new skill. . .

is not one that I'm enjoying so much.
Graydon has learned the art of climbing.

If it was just on chairs like both of these photographs, it wouldn't be a big deal. But he is climbing on the toy box and coffee table. I caught him crawling across the back rest of the couch - kind of like a cat would. And after I snapped the photo below, he stood up on the chair and tried to make his way onto the table - which he would have done had I not foiled his attempt.
No, I do not like this new skill. Not one bit.

2 comments:

Kreuser Family said...

Ugh I hear ya! Ava hasn't learned to climb on top of the couch yet, but she's getting there. These kidos have no fear! Ava has no fear & yet is very clumsy...not a good combination!

mary said...

lol...now you have 2 boys!!!