Thursday, June 03, 2010

35 Weeks

This is what Memorial Day Weekend looked like for us.
Lots of time at Miss Nancy's (a friend from church) pool! We were there on Sunday and Monday.

Bella can now swim with just the floaties on her arms - though she still prefers to have an extra tube around her.

I discovered the glory of weightlessness while floating in the water. This is the first time that I've been hugely pregnant during the summer months and swimming was such a relief on my back and pretty much every other muscle that has been achey these days.

Here I am in all my glory. As of my OB appt. yesterday, I've gained 27 pounds so far, which is keeping right in line with my other two pregnancies. When people ask when the baby is coming - now that it's June - I can say, "at the end of this month!" CRAZY!!!!

2 comments:

The Josephs Family said...

Happy due date month! Yipee!! :) I LOVE your belly! Mine doesn't stick out like that, it just blends in! ;)

mcbenetti said...

im excited and can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!