Sunday, September 16, 2012

A year of photos. . .

I didn't take many photos this week, so I thought I'd go through Andy's cell phone photos from this past year and pick out a few.  It was so fun to see how much the kids, especially Curtis, have grown.

This one is from my birthday last year when I turned 31.



Silly girl playing outside in her mismatched pajamas.  


Back-to-school dinner the night before she started kindergarten.


Our little kindergartener!  We lost that jean jacket about a week later.

Little brothers waiting at the bus stop on Bella's first day of school.


This is at my friend, Jen's house.  But I have no memory of what Andy was doing there.



Playing at the park.  So many of the cell photos were from various park playdates. 





Busy, busy, busy.

Seeing double?  Andy went down to Texas last November for a conference and was able to connect with Tom while he was there. 

Beautiful fall leaves.  Simply gorgeous. 


All bundled up and ready to go somewhere.  Looks like I'm driving.  I have no idea who is in the passenger seat.  Andy must have been in the back row. 


Popsicles and a movie

One can never be too safe?

More park outings.


I believe we ate lunch at Burger King one Saturday.  Bella put the crown from her kid's meal on her chest and said, "I'm putting this crown on Jesus's head in my heart."


Awesome sunset.


Seeing the laundry room from a whole new perspective.

Chili night!


Sitting with Papa while we were back in Wisconsin over Christmas.  Look at that chubby face!


Ready to go play outside.


Crazy hair!

Rosy cheeks!

This must have been shortly after we discovered some educational You Tube videos.

King and Queen of the mountain.


Helping out with some spring yard work. 


One of those random moments when the three of them were close enough to get their picture taken together.


Goodies from Gaga and Papa.



Yet another trip to the park.


On the market for a new hat.  This place only had Phillies gear.  We ended up buying him a hat from Old Navy. 

Family painting.


Graydon's favorite nap spot (until recently, now that Curtis is napping in this room). 


Future piano player?

These are Bella's hands playing with the alphabet rocks.


I think we were rolling a pencil back and forth across the table.


The kids like to pretend to drive sometimes.

By the look of the shorts hanging over their heads, 
I'm guessing that they were playing in their closet.


Water ice day at Bella's school. 


We spent the afternoon with some church folks who live a little further away from the hustle and bustle than we do.  For a little bit, I may have just forgotten that we were in New Jersey.




Pants optional. 


Eating some frozen yogurt at Sweet Frog. 


Trying out the rocking chairs at Cracker Barrel.  I think this was on Father's Day.


A young Vince Lombardi?  This was taken at Lambeau Field in the remake of the former coach's office. 


Cooling off on a hot summer day. 


This one made me laugh.  I have no idea what was going on here.


This is a picture that Bella drew of Dad and Jesus.  (She has since learned the correct way to write a "J"). 

No comments: