Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Life: Cell Phone Pics

Our favorite dinner spot when we feel like a little splurge: Bobby's Burger Palace!





The books for our ladies' book club arrived!


A bag of balloons.  Hours of entertainment for my kids who love balloons.  87 cents well spent!


Bella trying on costumes at the Disney Store.  Such a magical place. 


Boys coloring on our Tuesday morning play date. 


I went on a field trip with Graydon's preschool class to the Aquarium.  The turtles were his favorite part.






I think he enjoyed the train ride there just as much!


Curtis and I made some caramel corn together one Friday morning while Bella and Graydon were at school.


Selfies with the kids.  This is me making more of an effort to get in front of the camera with my kiddos.






Andy's interest in archery as resurfaced after many years - and he's getting the kids involved too!





My hydrangeas turn a pretty dark pink every fall.


Morning reading time. 


The boys' new hats for the season. 


Somebody got a hold of my cell phone. 

And somebody else got hold of a blue marker.


"I didn't have any paper." 


"I was just trying to be a super hero." 


Love this crazy life!

1 comment:

mary said...

graydon is just too cute for words!!