Congratulations!!! Curtis is a beautiful baby, and I'm sure big brother and sister are so excited!!! I look forward to lots more photos and updates! =)
Congratulations! Hope everything went well. I'm curious... I know you had a c-section scheduled, but did you end up going into labor before the scheduled section? The early time just made me wonder! :) Good luck with your transition home, hope everything goes smoothly!
Our story begins in college, where we met. We were friends for a while and a romance gradually grew out of it. On September 28, 2002, we became husband and wife. Andy is a pastor and Karen stays home and takes care of Isabella (11/30/05), Graydon (12/31/08), and Curtis (6/28/10). Welcome to a glimpse of our family.
8 comments:
Congrats Kilps family!! We`re so excited & cannot wait to see you all & to enjoy the new beautiful boy! We love you!
Love,
The Kreusers
Congratulations!!! Curtis is a beautiful baby, and I'm sure big brother and sister are so excited!!! I look forward to lots more photos and updates! =)
Congratulations!!!
Michelle Prescott
Congratulations!!He's beautiful and will make a great playmate for Graydon and Bella.
Take care,
Debbie Bishop
Congratulations! Hope everything went well. I'm curious... I know you had a c-section scheduled, but did you end up going into labor before the scheduled section? The early time just made me wonder! :) Good luck with your transition home, hope everything goes smoothly!
wow...you are efficient!!! the hospital must be boring. :))
Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet him.
Congrats guys!! We're excited for you. Praise the Lord for little Curtis. Hope he turns out to be as big of a stud as his daddy :)
Congrats!!! Curtis is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment