Monday, June 06, 2011

The Graduate

Saturday evening was the big event!

PRESCHOOL GRADUATION!!!

The program was so adorable. It was complete with Bible verses, songs, and of course receiving their graduation certificate. I videotaped a lot of the ceremony and included below is one of the songs followed by Bella receiving her certificate and gift bag.

(I apologize ahead of time for the shakiness. I was zoomed in pretty far and Graydon was squirmy in my lap, continually bumping my arm. I did the best I could).

Bella's Preschool Graduation from Karen Kilps on Vimeo.

There she is. Our preschool graduate!


And we made time for some post graduation cake.



Bella's teachers did above and beyond. Included in Bella's bag was the graduation certificate, a children's Bible, photo album filled with photos from the school year, and a slide show on DVD. Wonderful keepsakes.

I'm feeling emotional about Bella being done with school. I'm going to miss her teachers and chatting with the other parents before and after school. This was a great experience for Bella and I'm just feeling a little sad that it's over.

Bella's excited though. She's moving up to kindergarten!

1 comment:

grandma debbie said...

Makes this grandma cry. Wish I could have been there, but then Karen, we would both be crying. I am so proud of her