Bella wrote on the path steps, "I *heart* Kilps family."
Graydon made a blue and green blob that Bella said looked like our country. Graydon said it was a bouncy house.
I painted flowers and wrote the kids names on the steps. Curtis added his own touches.
Everything looks so colorful now and I love it.
For the past few summers, I've created a summer bucket list. I decided not to do that this summer. But when we did do something fun or summer-y, I wrote it down.
This was our summer. . .
- day trip to Sesame Place
- playing at 15 different parks!
- homemade popsicles
- eating ice cream on the porch
- fruit picking at a farm
- catching fireflies (and letting them go)
- helping Daddy wash the car
- riding bikes
- eating watermelon
- climbing trees
- afternoons at the pool
- swimming lessons
- Camp Hope (Bella)
- picking veggies from our garden
- lighting sparklers
- sidewalk chalk
- indoor forts
- rootbeer floats
- playing on the tire swing
- attending a parade
- cooking on the grill
- Vacation Bible School
- road trip to Wisconsin
- eating corn on the cob
- swimming in a lake
- Jelly Belly Factory tour
- eating at a frozen yogurt bar
- making/eating s'mores
- bouncing at Monkey Joe's!
- seeing a movie in the theater (Despicable Me 2)
- evening picnic at the lake
- outdoor movie in Jodi's backyard
- indoor carnival
- sleepovers with cousins
- cotton candy and snow cones
- blowing bubbles
- water balloons
- trip to the shore
- nature walks
- picking wildflowers
- sidewalk chalk paint
So long Summer 2013.
Hello fall!


No comments:
Post a Comment