
The kids put on an adorable program for the parents that included singing and poems about our country and that first Thanskgiving.

Each child was given the chance to say what they're thankful for. Graydon said, "My Mom and Dad."

Time to feast! The kids made the centerpieces and helped with the food items: popcorn, applesauce, and pumpkin muffins.

Graydon's favorite was the popcorn.
We took some video, but it's on Andy's phone and I don't have access to it right now. But just trust me that it was cute.
These are the turkeys that the boys made in their playgroup. I decided not to save them, but wanted to remember what my boys were thankful for this year, so I took a picture.
Graydon: family, video games, coloring, school, chicken and mashed potatoes, my bed
Curtis: family, my bike, my home, pajamas, drawing, books
While I was at it, I got a photo of Bella's skeleton. These were on display at her school through Halloween and came home into November. Since the holiday had passed, I didn't display it in the kitchen like I generally do with their artwork; but again, I wanted to remember it. So I took another picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment