Monday, December 09, 2013

Graydon's Thanksgiving Feast

I'm backtracking a bit here as I forgot to post about Graydon's preschool Thanksgiving program before Bella's birthday.
 IMG_3041

The kids put on an adorable program for the parents that included singing and poems about our country and that first Thanskgiving.  
IMG_3043

Each child was given the chance to say what they're thankful for.  Graydon said, "My Mom and Dad."
IMG_3044

Time to feast!  The kids made the centerpieces and helped with the food items:  popcorn, applesauce, and pumpkin muffins. 
IMG_3049

Graydon's favorite was the popcorn.

We took some video, but it's on Andy's phone and I don't have access to it right now.  But just trust me that it was cute.

These are the turkeys that the boys made in their playgroup.  I decided not to save them, but wanted to remember what my boys were thankful for this year, so I took a picture.
IMG_1633

Graydon: family, video games, coloring, school, chicken and mashed potatoes, my bed

Curtis: family, my bike, my home, pajamas, drawing, books

While I was at it, I got a photo of Bella's skeleton.  These were on display at her school through Halloween and came home into November.  Since the holiday had passed, I didn't display it in the kitchen like I generally do with their artwork; but again, I wanted to remember it.  So I took another picture!
IMG_1619

No comments: