Isabella is starting to cruise along the furniture. She used to just pull up on the couch or coffee table and stay put. Now she's moving from the table to the couch to a different table. She's not too fast yet, but is definitely getting around. She has also started making a "puh puh puh" sound when she's not quite happy. It's hard to describe. Maybe I'll try to get a video of it. Even though it's not really a happy sound, it's still cute.
We've been taking lots of walks this week due to the nice weather. A new coffee shop is opening up down the street. We are really excited about this. We have been looking for a good spot ever since we moved here over two years ago. It's finally arrived! Too bad we're heading out in the spring, but it will be nice in the mean time.
Here are some pics from the week. . .
This is what she does while I'm cooking
Trying to drink out of Daddy's cup
Helping Mommy with the laundry
Messy meals - ravioli and peas
This time it's spaghetti
Yummy spaghetti!
Did we ever mention that Isabella loves cheese, cause she does. I mean loves it. I think she would be content to have just cheese at every meal. Even though she was born in PA, she is faithful to her Wisconsin roots! 

No comments:
Post a Comment