Isabella is eleven months old today! Each month, I have been taking a picture of her next to her teddy bear to progress her growth. These pictures have become increasingly more difficult to take as it is impossible to keep her still, especially when she sees the camera. Right after I snapped this picture, she practically slid herself right off the chair. Lately, Isabella has been babbling a lot. I still don't think she's said any "real" words but she does sound pretty competent in some foreign language that I don't recognize. It looks like her two top teeth are just about to come in. I think I can see them just under the gums. Her appearance is really going to change once those two teeth come in. These past eleven months with Isabella have been such a joy. We love playing with her and are so blessed to be her parents.
Monday, October 30, 2006
Eleven months old
Isabella is eleven months old today! Each month, I have been taking a picture of her next to her teddy bear to progress her growth. These pictures have become increasingly more difficult to take as it is impossible to keep her still, especially when she sees the camera. Right after I snapped this picture, she practically slid herself right off the chair. Lately, Isabella has been babbling a lot. I still don't think she's said any "real" words but she does sound pretty competent in some foreign language that I don't recognize. It looks like her two top teeth are just about to come in. I think I can see them just under the gums. Her appearance is really going to change once those two teeth come in. These past eleven months with Isabella have been such a joy. We love playing with her and are so blessed to be her parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Eleven Month Birthday. You are growing up to be a real sweetie.
Post a Comment