This is the hallway you walk in to when you enter our apartment. It's so wide that it's practically like another room. Immediately to the left is Isabella's bedroom, down the hall and to the left is the living room, straight ahead is the bathroom, immediatly to the right is our bedroom and down the hall to the right is the dining room/kitchen.

This is our bedroom and probably the room that is least childproofed. We keep our computer in here, though I didn't take a picture of that side of the wall. We also have two huge closest. The extra storage is really nice.
This is Isabella's room. This is probably the cleanest that it ever looks. Right now, she's really in to emptying all the toys off the shelves and throwing the pillows/stuffed animals from the little couch onto the floor.
Bella's room from another angle.
Bella's room from another angle.Here is the living room
The other side of the living room
The other side of the living room 
Kitchen - notice the dishwahser! We've never had one of those!

Dining Room

Isabella's room also has two huge closets

4 comments:
Wow!!! Your new place is beautiful!! I can't wait to see it!
I wish i was coming up later this month!!
I'm glad to see the Kilps family is doing well!
I love your new place. Bella's room is sooo cute!!! Your room and the rest of the house looks really pretty. Can't wait to see all of you. Love Mom
WOW! It's really very beautiful! And you arranged it very well.
Hey your new place is really nice!!!
Post a Comment