Saturday was a pretty nice day, so we decided to take Isabella to the pumpkin farm. We had never been to this particular farm before and, true to our fashion, we got lost trying to find it. By the time we got there, it was probably time for Isabella to go down for another nap. I say "probably" because Isabella's schedule was pretty thrown off on Saturday. That morning, I nearly freaked out when I rolled over and looked at the clock that read 9:12am! Isabella usually wakes up around 7/7:30am. I ran to her room to make sure she was OK to find her sleeping peacefully. I did, however, wake her up with my booming entrance into her room. This extra sleep in the morning kind of threw her whole nap schedule off that day. Anyway, so we arrived at the pumpkin farm and she was in an OK mood. I had visions of getting really cute pictures of her smiling in the pumpkin patch but that really didn't happen. She was so curious about everything. We could barely get her to sit still let alone look at the camera; and in the brief moments when she would look at the camera, she wasn't giving us smiles. Regardless, we still had a good time.
This is the only picture with her smiling
Studying the pumpkin

Always on the go

Checking out another pumpkin 
Daddy attempting to get her to sit still for a picture
The whole family - she's not too amused here
Taking in all the scenery
Johnny Appleseed
Looks like she wore herself out
No comments:
Post a Comment