Monday, August 24, 2009

Meade Visit: Day6

I suppose I'd call this final day "laying low". Later in the day, we did manage to get out and walk along the river, followed up by some park playing. But most of the day was spent at home.

What? You see three kids with boxes on their heads? No. I see three little robots.
The magic-word-of-the-week among these three was "bootie butts". I don't know who exactly started it. But the mention, sight, or mere thought of that word was enough to send these kids into hysterics. At the moment of this photo below, the kids had just started watching Madagascar 2. One of them mentioned that they could see the animals' bootie butts. Bella is just beside herself. I probably have 10 or so pictures just like this one.
2 Snow Whites and 1 Sleeping Beauty. When we were at the house, the kids lived in these dress-up clothes. Maybe I need to stock up on some boy accessories.
We let the kids take photos. Here are some of Tyler's highlights.
And Jacob's
Friday morning arrived and it was time to say goodbye. We were sad to see the go. It was so nice to have some family out here. Bella is already asking when we can see them again. I believe her exact words were, "Can we go to their house tomorrow?"

2 comments:

Lori Benetti said...

looks like you guys had a blast! can't wait for the benetti side to come out there

Debbie said...

I can't get over how big all of the kids have grown. I still keep thinking of Laura's baby as so little. All of them are so cute.