Saturday, April 28, 2012

Coffee Tin Garden

We finally planted our flowers!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
 These flowers make our plain fence look so happy.  :)
Photobucket
The kids have been such great helpers this week.  I came into the dining room one day to find Graydon like this. . .  He really likes to clean the table - especially when there is a bottle of something to spray.
Photobucket
And of course, he's always my little helper in the kitchen.  As soon as I get to work, I can count on him pulling a chair up to the counter and then asking, "Mommy, what are we making?" 
Photobucket


Curtis must be taking some cues from Graydon, because he pretty much took over for me when I was cleaning the upstairs toilet. 

They're getting pretty good at the laundry.  Usually I just have them throw the clothes in, but Graydon is graduating to pouring soap and fabric softener as well.    
Photobucket
Photobucket 

It's not all work and no play though.  Here's Curtis painting a "flower".
Photobucket And we also did a lava lamp experiment.  (Oil, water, food coloring, and Alka Seltzer). 
 
Photobucket     I stopped putting Graydon down for naps a couple of months ago, but this week he definitely needed them again.  I found him like this - in his room and on his glider fast asleep - on three different afternoons!  In fact, as I write this, he must be asleep again - cause he has been up in his room "playing" for quite some time. Photobucket     
       My little boy must be growing some more.

2 comments:

Kreuser Family said...

I love the coffee tin garden!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO doing that when I get a house!!

mcbenetti said...

Graydon is just soo sweet!!