
I have a photo that I'd really like to show you, but for fear that it may gross some out, I am refraining. The other night, Andy was playing with Isabella by bouncing her up and down. She was having a blast - smiling and giggling so I decided to take some pictures. At one point, I noticed a little chunky drool on her chin and then we noticed some gooey spit-up on Andy's arm. So, Isabella spit up and we didn't even notice because of all the bouncing. After we cleaned Andy up, I looked at the picture I just got and saw that I caught Isabella's spit-up midstream! There is a long, mucousy strand of spit-up going from Isabella's mouth down to Andy's shirt. The funny thing is that Isabella is smiling while she is spitting up. It's so gross but I can't stop laughing every time I see it. Here are some photos that I can show you. . .
When Isabella spots her blanket during play time, she'll go over to it and lay her head down. She knows that we find it so cute cause she always tries to get our attention whenever she does it and then she starts to giggle.

Awwww, so sweet!

We gave her a little bit of juice and she loved it.

Little Miss Independent

She loves to play with these little Pooh books - carries them around everywhere.

Getting ready to go to a SuperBowl party

We were rooting for the Bears but the Colts seem like a pretty classy team, so we're happy for them.
1 comment:
She is getting so cute!!!!!! I love the videos. What a little personality Bella has. Can't wait to see her again. She is getting to be so much fun!!!!This summer we will have to take her to the zoo.
Post a Comment