Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sniffles


Isabella is a little sniffly today. Yesterday morning, I noticed a little moisture under her nose and as the day went on, that nose became a little more runny. She's also been sneezing quite a bit though she doesn't seem congested - she's breathing out of her nose just fine. Amazingly, she even let me suction her nose out without getting upset or even starting a wrestling match! And, when I did suction, there was not too much there. This is Isabella's second cold ever and, thankfully, it doesn't seem to be bothering her too much.

As I was folding laundry the other night, Isabella grabbed a pair of her pants and walked behind me. A few moments later, I heard her giggling so I turned around to find that she had placed her pants on top of her head. She then proceeded to walk all around and if the pants fell off, she'd put them right back on. She easily amuses herself.

She put this on all by herself too.

I call this Bella's 'Auntie Jodi face'. My younger sister used to make this face all the time when she was little. I guess Bella's following in her footsteps - she was doing it a ton during dinner last night.

She also gave me this happy smile! Love this girl!
And, here are my latest scrapbook pages. . .

5 comments:

lorigaud said...

What a cutie! Hope she gets over those sniffles soon! Great photos and layouts... that face she makes is too funny! Esp. love your Snow Day layout!

Michelle said...

omg, she is too cute! and great layouts too! that black and red one is incredible!

MandaKay said...

Great LO's! Hate those little colds in little kids, poor Bella! Glad that it does not sound to be putting her out to much.

Heather said...

Poor little one! Here's to a quick run of the cold, and not getting worse! she is absolutely adorable! I love the snow day lo!

Jodi said...

I am honored that she took after me in a facial expression! Haha She looks so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting! I miss you guys so much